I left Carter with my parents while I went to get my hair cut and colored. I was gone for almost 2 hours. He cried for "95% of the time" (as my dad said) and then fell asleep on my mom's shoulder right before I got back. The screaming was worth it for this picture (my mom may disagree--she's the one that had to listen to it). Little Booger.
PS Blogger's. If you haven't updated your blog lately, you should. Because now you can make your pictures BIG and even better, you can upload multiple photos at one. Finally.
This post was to test if the picture really was bigger. And to document the fact that I can't leave Carter with people (without feeling horribly guilty). Lame.
Today I spent forever sorting through my pictures of the past 5 months. A daunting task. And more importantly, I backed them all up on an external hard-drive (seriously people if you aren't doing this you'll regret it one day. It's easy. Do it). And now. Now I will catch up on the blog. Before Christmas. And next year, I will actually blog in REAL TIME. Like when things happen, I'll blog them when they happen and not four months later. It's my number one goal for 2011. I know, I shoot for the moon. :)
And in other news, I am officially done Christmas shopping for my 3 children. And I possibly went a little over budget because there are just way too many awesome things to buy for my kids. So I booked another photography session to pay for it. Kinda dig owning my own business.
I gave the girls Christmas pajamas and slippers to wear during December. I wish I would have video'd the squeals when they opened the boxes. Christmas morning is going to be so. much. fun.
2 comments:
how do you make them bigger? just a side note--when you make the blog book on blurb, you can re-create a page and make pictures as big or as small as your liking. LOVE that. AND YES back up is a good idea--take it from me! (we have the time capsule now--does it auto). and lastly, isn't christmas with this age of kids FANTASTIC???
*Wailing*
"Oh gawd. I'm never leaving the house again - am I?"
Post a Comment