Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sleep

We still don't get a lot of sleep around here.  Caleb wakes up 3 to 4 times a night.  And Carter still isn't consistently sleeping through the night.  I'm pretty sure when all my kids finally do start sleeping through the night, I'll have insomnia and it'll all be a bust.
But there's something about watching them while they're asleep.  So peaceful.  And quite.  Oh, silence how I treasure you.
I wanted pictures of the kids sleeping.  The flash woke Jaida up. She's a very light sleeper. Mya didn't even flinch.  She can sleep through anything and is a complete tornado in her bed.  When we go on trips we have to figure a way for Mya to get her own bed because no one can stay asleep by her.  Caleb is very easy to get to sleep, not so easy to stay asleep.  And on this night, I didn't dare go into Carter's room for fear he'd wake up.  We got 3 out of the 4.




No comments: