Thursday, August 2, 2012

Wrapped around his finger

This kid kinda owns me.  I'm pretty sure he's not completely human he's so ridiculously adorable.  He's unfortunately reached the age where we have to discipline a little and it kills us both.  He's VERY sensitive and melts if he gets in trouble in any way.   He's obsessed with fruities (eats at least 5 or 6 bags a day).  He's recently taken a liking to cars and I find them in neat little rows all over the house.  Makes me smile every time.  He is slowly fading out of naps (fine by me--naps cramp my style).  He's a fish in the water and has no fear.  We just bought him a puddle jumper floatie and it's by far the best water purchase we've ever made.  He cruises all over the pool in that thing.  I'm almost brave enough to take all four kids to the pool by myself.  Almost.   He talks in full sentences now.  And he talks a lot.  And yells.  Oh, the yelling.  Dozens of times a day I say "Carter stop yelling".  So loud.   He still stays pretty close to me (or Mike) and is not a wanderer.  Very big blessing when we're out in public.  He loves his siblings and does his best to keep up with the girls.   Most of my day I just marvel at the things he says and does.  Love.




I had to try a "fountain" on his head but couldn't get him to hold still long enough to get a good picture. He sported that hair all day long perhaps to his dad's dismay.





No comments: