Thursday, December 6, 2007

Borrowed Post



So my brother Jeremy posted this on his blog and I thought it was funny so I'm re-posting it here. I didn't ask his permission, so I hope you don't mind Jeremy....

"This was the view from our front door this morning. We've probably had about 10" at our place over the last week (some of it melted of course) and I'm thrilled about it. I went out to shovel the walks this morning and my niece, Jaida (my sister Lindsay's oldest), insisted on helping. While I shoveled, she dusted off the cars, made snow angels, and cheered me on with comments like "You're a nice guy" and "You can be a great doctor." She definitely has a future in life coaching or authoring self-help books. When we were finished and taking our snow clothes off, she unashamedly announced "I have a snuggie and it hurts." To be three and without guile, you've got to love it."

1 comment:

Ann said...

Lindsay!!!

I'm not sure I have ever been so excited to get an email before!!! I'm so excited to hear from you! Oh, I love you and miss those good ol' days at Madison. Do you still have gorgeous legs? I'm sure you do. Legs like yours are there to stay. Dang you. I'm so glad I've gotten a chance to see your blog! Your girls are darling, too. Yes, I'm so excited to have Melissa come and visit. Man, I love her. She has been such a good and loyal friend to me for sooo long. I can't wait to see her. It will be so fun to blog together and know what is going on with each other!
Man, this blogging thing is such a vehicle for reuniting people. I love it!