
A little background. . .Mike and I were married on August 23, 2002. We had our first child, Jaida, on August 13, 2004 and our second child, Mya, on November 10, 2006. We are currently living in my parents home while they are on a medical mission in Ghana, Africa. They will return in July 2008 and we're now looking for somewhere to move. Let us know if you have any suggestions on good areas to live in(that are affordable!). Mike works at Meridian Title Company as an Escrow Officer/Office Manager in their Lehi office. I get to stay home with the girls (YEA!) and also have a small photography business that I LOVE.
This is the most current photo we have of our family. Jaida is going through an "I hate pictures" phase so she of course is not looking at the camera. At least we're all in it.
4 comments:
Hey! I took that picture! We should do that again, only maybe we can prepare a little better this time...haha.
There are lots of foreclosures in HENDERSON, NV. Come on just look. Mike can find a job and we can play!
It's not cheep, but you could always move to Washington. Trev and Mya could hook up! He's very happy-go-lucky too! (Although, right now he's asleep on the couch with his puke bucket...poor kid.)
Lindsay, Great job on your blog. I swear not to long ago you emailed me and told me you didn't have one and now look at you. It looks awesome. Good work. I love it. An fabulous job on all of the pics. I think it is so awesome you have a photo business. I would love to do that. Your girls are so cute and you are looking smashing as always along with your hubby.
Post a Comment