Tuesday, December 11, 2007
My favorite sports moment!
I don't know why I can't get over this. . .but for all you sports fans. . .during the Patriots vs. Steelers football game, a flag was thrown near the end of the game. It was against the Steelers. One of the players on the Steelers defense (I couldn't find his name, but I will) picked up the refs flag and hucked it into the stands. It was hilarious. You probably have to see the footage, but it was fantastic. That's a way to get the message across that you were unhappy!!! I think the guy got fined $25,000 for it. In my opinion, it was worth the fine. I still smile about it everytime I think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi - It's me Steph! It was fun to see you tonight! I'm so glad I found out your are bloggin too - you can look at mine anytime - you don't have to blogstock me! I'm going to add you to my list - if that't okay. I loved your last blog on Mya, what a cute girl!
Post a Comment