Monday, December 24, 2007

Now that's funny.

Jaida came into my room earlier this morning and says "Mom. You gotta see this." "See what?" "I just drew all over my table in my room." I gave her "the look" (I really hope you're kidding look) and went into her room. Sure enough, she had drawn all over her little white table with an orange colored pencil. And when I say everywhere, I mean the table was covered. She looked up at me, took in my displeasure, and then said "Now that's funny."
Big deep breaths. Walk away from the child. Needless to say, she cleaned it up. And I think she enjoyed every minute of it. Someone please help me! :)

1 comment:

Steph said...

That is hilarious! She is the funniest little girl. She got you good! I can just see her planning it the whole time she was coloring her table!

I love the story from Target! She is so smart to come up with "I'm bleeding" - now that will get her some serious attention and you some dirty looks! You gotta love it!