So here's Mya. . .taking shots of Diet Coke. . .in a sacrament cup.
And you can tell by her shirt, she just finished eating a graper otter pop. I'm generally a one outfit a day kind of mom, so if they get dirty, they're sportin' it for the rest of the day. Don't judge them. And the band-aid on the arm. . .purely decoration.
5 comments:
Classic Thueson. Just keepin the diet coke consumption to a minimum. And I don't know if I like more the way that you parent, or the way that you write about the way that you parent.
Diet Coke. A girl after my own heart.
Usually, I am not much of a "commentor", but the yard. When are you going to fix the yard? The grass -- it's lumpy. Where are the flowers? Really?
Haha, thats awesome! I will sort of be in the area either in January, or May depending on when my baby sister gets married. There are also a couple of races in the general vincinity that I plan on running in. If I do come up that way, we'll definitely have to get together!
I love it!
I love her pinky standing in salute like she is having tea or something!
Post a Comment