Hey, I have been trying to print off my pictures, but have had no luck at Costco. The files are too big, I guess, for the computers to read. Do you have any suggestions? THANKS!
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
2 comments:
Well I think you should have another little baby. Your girls are so cute and it would just be more fun stories for us. :)
Hey, I have been trying to print off my pictures, but have had no luck at Costco. The files are too big, I guess, for the computers to read. Do you have any suggestions? THANKS!
Post a Comment