
Many of you already know my brother Shane was working on his first movie. Well. . .it's finally done. Four Stories of St. Julian was written and directed by Shane!
You can check out the trailer and details at http://www.stjulianfilm.com/
**WARNING** You probably don't want to watch the trailer in front of kids "or at church" (those are Shane's words). Because it's an independently produced film, it's not officially rated, but let's just say it's not "G". In fact "probably" is not the right word--don't watch it in front of kids. Now I've got you curious--admit it.
And I can't exactly say our mom would be so proud (because of the content) but I am. Way to follow your dreams Shane. It takes a lot of guts to do that.
They're submitting the film to some film-festivals and he is now working on his "next project" which is so classified he can't even tell me what it is. ha ha. But I look forward to more in the future. He is an insanely talented writer (gets that from my mom) and very creative. He stole all the creative genes that were supposed to go to me.
So. . .if you dare. . .check it out. :)
Regardless of what happens with it, how many people can say they've made a movie (besides one you do in your yard with your video camera)?! So cool.
3 comments:
Looks Good. How would I go about getting a DVD to see it? Or do we just get teased with the trailer????
Hey Sara,
I'll check with Shane and see how that all works. I imagine we can send you a DVD. I'll let you know.
hmmmm, I may have to say ditto...
Post a Comment