The finished products.
A little swimming.
And somehow I talked eveyone into a game of pictionary. I'm sure I'll get in trouble for this picture. My mom was NOT happy to participate. Despite not seeing me for 18 months, she did not appreciate my bantering. She reluctantly agreed to participate. Grrrr....
Yep. That says "poo". We decided to have everyone write down 5 of their own clues and we had to draw those instead of the ones from the pictionary box. You can only imagine the clues that were submitted with the crowd we had.
That is Jeremy's version of a warthog. What the??? We decided to use the big white board so we could make fun of each others drawings. Such a loving family.
And then it was on to the fireworks. Dad, it was Shane who lit the black snakes on your driveway. Yep, I'm throwing you under the bus.
Mike letting Jaida hold a flower firework while he lit it and then yelled "throw it, throw it". She's a pyro in the making. She wouldn't hold a sparkler, but she'd hold a flower. Go figure.
And because I've received a few observations/complaints that I'm never on the blog, here you go. your fix for the entire year. And as you'll see, not everyone thought I was as funny as I did.
In trouble for this one too. Man I missed my mom.
The group.
Notice my parents in the lower right hand corner. They'd had enough for one day. Apparently the street fireworks weren't enough to keep them awake. Can't imagine why.

Notice my parents in the lower right hand corner. They'd had enough for one day. Apparently the street fireworks weren't enough to keep them awake. Can't imagine why.
6 comments:
We do the food coloring thing too. I made red white and bluberry pancakes!
You Thueson's sure know how to party! It looks like so much fun! Kev and I got pretty homesick over the fourth of July, we are really proud to be Americans!
Glad your parents are back! Welcome Uncle John and Kathy!
ps.. I am lovin your photos! Seriously they look so good!
Fun. Awesome. Yep.
Fun. Awesome. Yep.
I cook all the time. I am a crepe master. My team got the point for my warthog drawing, ergo excellent drawing. Speed, Lynnie, not accuracy--that's the key in Pictionary.
It’s great seeing your whole family. Your parents look so good. Tell them Hi and that I miss them. Hope you all have a great 24th weekend. We need to get together with everyone so our kids can play.
Post a Comment