At about 4:30pm Friday, we decided we needed a break. So we booked a condo in Park City online that came with Alpine Slide tickets and headed up for the night. It's always nice to get away, even if it is only for a night.
We discovered the girls are NOT afraid of heights. They thought the ski lift was pretty cool. Until Mya dropped her binky off it.

Mike and Mya on the slide. When we got to the top, they informed us we needed rider passes for the girls. . .which we didn't have. They let us go anyway. It was either that, or we were leaving the girls with them. They chose to let them ride free. Wonder why.

After we got off, we realized Mya wasn't old enough. You have to be 2 years old. No one questioned her age.

We sent Jaida down on her own. :)

Enjoying a snow cone.

After the entire snow cone fell on the pavement. Yes, I scooped it up and put it back in the cup, much to the horror of the woman next to us. I wasn't about to buy another one and I scooped fast to minimize the amount of germs.

6 comments:
Ten second rule right? I get horrified looks all the time when I pick something up off of the ground and give it back to braxton. Its ok. It just builds the immunities.
So fun! We were wanted to do that in August, where did you guys stay?
Looks like a blast. I keep on trying to get up there for the shopping. Burke really wants to go down the Alpine Slide. Maybe I can pay you and Mike to be his parents. You are much more fun than we are!
I love the fact that you even thought to scoop up the snow cone and put it back. I just would have said “That Sucks” and left it on the ground. You are a way nicer mom than I am.
Hey Linds! I just read your comment on my blog, and have been having so much fun reading yours! Your girls are so adorable! Its good to catch up even through the blogging world...
I love that you scooped up that icee. Seriously.
We almost booked a condo in PC, too, but instead just spent the 24th up there and at Jordanelle. So fun.
Hey, so can you give me the number of your sis-in-law so one looney can talk to another? Haha. Thanks!
Post a Comment