You totally need to bring your girls over to play dress-ups with Jais and Dre’a. Then Maya and Dre’a can have a melt down together!! I hope this faze ends soon. They can walk in heels better than I can.
Dude...I was home from NY for barely 24 hours, and then spent 11 days in the hospital. I just got out, and still have a bit of recovering to do. I'll get there. In the mean time, just check out Court's blog!!
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
4 comments:
You totally need to bring your girls over to play dress-ups with Jais and Dre’a. Then Maya and Dre’a can have a melt down together!! I hope this faze ends soon. They can walk in heels better than I can.
Dude...I was home from NY for barely 24 hours, and then spent 11 days in the hospital. I just got out, and still have a bit of recovering to do. I'll get there. In the mean time, just check out Court's blog!!
Mya's dress and your comments crack me up. Cute.
Lindsay they are too cute.
I want to dress up too. Maybe I'll pull the wedding dress out of the dungeon and see if it still fits. eek!
Post a Comment