Thank you to all who added my photo blog to your blogs! I've gotten several hits from many blogs already. GREATLY appreciated! Mastercraft here we come!! :)
ahhh so you want a master craft and not you don't like our Larsen boat... j/k. When we get it fixed we will have to go boating.. As long as you promise not to through up when you see me in a swimming suit :)
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
1 comment:
ahhh so you want a master craft and not you don't like our Larsen boat... j/k. When we get it fixed we will have to go boating.. As long as you promise not to through up when you see me in a swimming suit :)
Post a Comment