You gotta love Grandma's they know how to do EVERYTHING! I have coats laying around, have you already taken them to the shelter, let me know. Hope all is well.
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
4 comments:
Does your mom always cook with gloves on?
PS Did you get my email about the dates? Nov 5 or 13?
nice--let the grandma do all the dirty work! I like it.
You gotta love Grandma's they know how to do EVERYTHING! I have coats laying around, have you already taken them to the shelter, let me know. Hope all is well.
Grandmas always make the best cookies. I cannot duplicate my moms frosting. It is so yummy and I mess it up every time!
Post a Comment