Sunday, November 2, 2008

Last Call

Yo. We're still gathering coats. And we're taking clothes to if you want to donate any of those. I'm sure they're in need of just about anything. We'll be taking the stuff to the homeless shelter sometime this week so bring them by ASAP. You can also contribute money (which I promise won't go in our boat fund--although it's tempting) if you want to.
Thanks to everyone who has already contributed.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I so meant to give you coats when you were here. I believe Rob is coming this weekend, I will send them home with him if that is not too late.

Jaimi said...

People don't wear coats here, but if you want some sombreros, I could send those :)

Brit H. said...

Oh man, I meant to go through our coats the other day and bring some to you. I will Monday or Tues. Actually, that would be a great FHE lesson and activity. Remind me if I forget. I wont. I will remember. Seriously.

Allman Roca said...

my sister sherri had some coats adn a lot of knitted winter caps. i told her to leave them on your moms porch...is that okay??