And the beginning of a new blog book!
So. Happy 2009. I look forward to an odd numbered year (I have a thing with odd numbers. I prefer them over evens. No idea why.).
A few goals for the year.
1. Gain weight (because that would mean I'm pregnant. I'm not yet, but maybe, just maybe, if we're lucky, we'll find ourselves "great with child" before the year is over.) Right, Mike? ;)
2. Learn to play with kids toys for more than 5 minutes. Because right now, kids toys bore me. But I'd like to spend more time actually playing with the girls and all they want to do is play house, polly pockets, or barbies.
3. Buy a boat. Or at least start a hefty fund for one.
4. Blog at least 2-3 times a week (because blogging is journaling and we all know how important journaling is)
5. Beat my nephew and neice in "Dance dance revolution". Yes, it's a serious goal. It's a little tough because I don't own the game yet, but once I do, I'll practice. And then. . .you better watch out Tanner and Brooklyn.
6. Quit drinking Diet Coke. Because my dad says it's bad for me. :(
7. Figure out how to go to Lake Powell this year. Gotta get there.
And a few long term goals:
*Run another marathon
*Climb Lone Peak
*Travel to Italy
*Go on a river trip (a multiple day, camping river trip)
*Hike the Subway
I have more, but I'm keeping them in a safe place. Because they're just for me.
Here's to 2009.

Photo courtesy of Mike Cunningham.
3 comments:
Maybe you should get the girls some GI Joes...
And good luck with that "gain weight" goal. If your girls weren't so cute I'd tell you you were crazy! My all the time goal is to not "gain weight". I've managed to blow that twice now. :P
I'm impressed. Those are good goals!
WHAT???? You keep talking about how your "NOT close to being ready for another baby- YET #1 is gain weight --- Your totally holding out on me!! I know you just want to suprise me one day, but seriously!!!!!!
Post a Comment