Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pimp my walls

The newest addition to our house. That I absolutely love.
These are printed as 11x14's lustre on 3/4" standout boards. No frames needed. And we velcroed (no idea how to spell that) them to the wall (easier to level them that way).

The view when you walk in our front door.


A closer look.



The sides of 3/4" standouts are black.

Photos courtesy of the one and only Mike Cunningham. We took them in my "studio" in my house.
I'm considering offering family "photo booth" sessions to produce pictures like these for families. Anyone think that would be cool?

16 comments:

Mommy McD said...

Those pics would be totally rad! (Yeah, I did just say rad). If we were anywhere near you, you'd totally be hired!

Rebecca said...

So Cool! I am calling you about these.

SJ said...

Jealous! Very cool.

Unknown said...

Yes! Love them. Let us know how much they'd be. Great work!!

Ann said...

Um, yeah! I love it! I have always had a special place in my heart for photo booth pictures. Where do you get those boards?!

Brit H. said...

So So awesome. I may need to re-do my frame wall!

Oliver Blog said...

Those pics are awesome. We are coming to Utah to visit before Ralph leave for a year tour in Korea. If you have time you should take a family portrait.

Devyre' said...

Thueson that is the funnest thing! I love it!

Cortney said...

I want some, but I really don't need 9 picture of me and Colby. I guess I better have kids first.

Jessica Kettle said...

Hi Lindsay, thanks for watching! love this arrangement- I have GOT to hang more pictues in my house...

Jacqui said...

Totally cool. Love it. Need to do that, too. I can't find your pricing sheet. Is it on your website?

I like Cortney's comment. Funny! Although I think three pics of just a married couple would be really cute, too.

Mieka said...

darling. Great vision, Linds. We need to lunch again. Let me know when works for you.

Anonymous said...

wow. Love it! That is a great idea.

kristin said...

Dang you- now our little secret is out!! I haven't even had time to have you order me some, but thanks for posting it because now I showed fro what I am wanting in our house!! I LOVE IT!!!

Steph said...

Yes I think that would be cool. And if I lived there, I'd have to make an appointment! I LOVE this idea. Hope you realize by posting it that I might just need to copy it. What a cute idea! I hate frames.

Di and Justin said...

I noticed them right when I walked in. they look great :D