Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Clarification.

I realized late last night after I posted my "randomness" post that I was going to get "You are pregnant" comments. Just FYI. I am NOT pregnant. I could go into details of how I positively know for a fact that I'm not pregnant, but I know a few boys read this blog and I wouldn't want to freak them out. But trust me. Not pregnant.
That's why it's odd that I'm eating multiple hot dogs and tired by 7pm. Could be the fact that my kids are terrible sleepers and I'm trying to give up Diet coke. Boo.
Just thought you should know.

2 comments:

Mommy McD said...

Haha. When I saw your post I thought, well gee - I've eaten two bowls of mac and cheese and taken a nap every day this week. Pregnancy didn't even factor into it... now it has and I'm totally freaking out. Thanks cuz.

Anonymous said...

Hot dogs? Really??? Muy ewwww!