--I took a walk today with 5 little girls around the block. Big mistake. Don't try that.
--Last night, Jaida was helping Mya say family prayer. She whispers in her hear and Mya does her best to repeat. Jaida tries to be quiet enough that we can't hear what she's saying. So all we heard was "Please bwess President Bumb Bumb." I'm quite sure Jaida said Obama. But out came bumb bumb. Classic.
--I suppose it's a good sign when your 4 year old cries if it's not family night.
--I've found myself wanting to go to bed around 7pm. Is that normal?
--I ate 2 hot dogs for lunch today. Yea, you heard me. Two hot dogs. I'm not proud of it, but I was really hungry.
--I should be working, but instead I'm blogging. Time to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I challenge you to a hot dog eating contest any day of the week. I may puke afterward, but I will win. Watch me.
Tired at 7? Are you prego?
ha! I was wondering how that walk was going to turn out and was thinking you were pretty brave to even attempt it. and 2 hot dogs is normal in my house (cheese hot dogs are the bomb).
You are totally pregnant.
Do you usually only eat one hot dog? Yikes. I better cut back!
Post a Comment