Mya stood there for a minute, and then smacked Jaida right across the cheek, making her head turn slightly and pinked up her cheek.
Jaida started laughing hysterically. I buried my face, in tears myself.
Jaida: "Do it again Mya. Right in the face."
Slap. Laugh. Slap. Laugh. Over and over and over again.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be funny. But it was. So funny.
And then I begged Mike to make them stop because I couldn't make myself be a parent.
4 comments:
I can't stop laughing and I am at work!!!! What was that all about?
That is just too funny.
oh my, those build a bear pics are hi-larious!!! Those girls are so sweet.
Uh, this one might be my fault. I frequently ask Ashley to slap me in the face when I'm tired--oddly, she never takes me up on it. I think J may have been around us a couple of times when I've asked Ash to slap me...with her memory, I'm guessing that's where it came from.
Post a Comment