My girls have been sick. Boo. The kind of sickness where boogers are coming out of every orfice. Including eyes. So. Nasty.
I've wiped Mya's eyes and nose more than I could ever count. And she coughs. All night. Not during the day. Just at night. Love that. And she has her 3rd ear infection this year. Boo to small ear canals.
And Jaida--her head hurts. So she cries all night. Crying. Coughing. Crying. Coughing.
And I'm oh so tired.
But I do have a great Mya story coming up. Just have to upload the pictures first. It's a good one (and no it doesn't involve poo).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We just got over the same bug - sorry! This may sound ridiculous but try rubbing Vicks Vapor Rub on their feet and then put socks on for the night. The coughing stops - I don't know how it works, but it does!
Sounds like Swine Flu to me :) heehee
Post a Comment