Monday, June 1, 2009

Today I am grateful for. . . .

**window-locks on the car
**a full nights sleep (happens VERY infrequently)
**the Disney Channel and Comcast On-Demand
**the ability to still be able to tell when Jaida is lying to me (which happens more than I care for)
**two healthy, insanely energetic little girls
**swim diapers
**a husband who works harder than anyone I know
**tuna fish (yep, I like it)
**blogging, because without it, I'd never remember what we did from day to day
**family. more specifically, a sister who I honestly could not live without
**putting on my pajamas at the end of a long day and collapsing in the love-sac with a warm blanket and a book
**watermelon. Yum.
**car seat buckles that my girls still can't get undone themselves
**silence
**camping trips (can't wait for more this summer)
**the anticipation of buying a boat (no, it's not an announcement, but we're still hoping)
**good people
**vitamins
**a home, clothes, cars, food, all those things we take for granted
**warm summer nights
**being hugged every day of my life

I am grateful.

2 comments:

kristin said...

What the........
I didn't even see my name and I am a little hurt!! At least i know the truth. You couldn't live without me, or my many blog comments!

Brit H. said...

Me too.