I'm not sure why Mya doesn't get sick more. She does things that make my stomach turn.
Like dipping her binky in toilet water and putting it right in her mouth.
Or eating snow out of the middle of the road. Dirty, black snow. Picks it right up and sucks it down.
I've also found her eating snow off the bottom of her shoes. I've witnessed her pulling it off the bottom of her shoe and eating it, as well as taking her shoe off and licking the sole.
And, I've seen her pulling snow off the bottom of Mike's car. You know the snow that collects on the car around the tires. Yea, she ate that. I watched from the window inside. By the time I realized what she was going to do, it was too late.
And her most recent--licking the car. She just walks up to a door and takes a big lick. I have no idea why. I've asked her to stop. She sees no harm.
And yet, she's rarely sick. We're building up some serious immunity around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kieran does the EXACT same thing. Braxton is sick twice as often as he is.
Post a Comment