That's a nook. All my books in one tiny spot. And when I wake up from a nightmare - I can read a bit and calm myself down. Normally I would say "well that sucks" but this pregnancy has me completely unhinged. I made Mark hide it because every time I'd look at it I'd start to tear up. You'd think a family member was just diagnosed with MS or something.
And - we are working out the bed situation. We rotated it, and now he has the spring - and didn't enjoy it much. He's breaking down. I WILL win this one.
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
2 comments:
Awesome she and myles must be blood buddies! So fun seeing you! We should get all our kids together sometime!
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/nook/index.asp
That's a nook. All my books in one tiny spot. And when I wake up from a nightmare - I can read a bit and calm myself down. Normally I would say "well that sucks" but this pregnancy has me completely unhinged. I made Mark hide it because every time I'd look at it I'd start to tear up.
You'd think a family member was just diagnosed with MS or something.
And - we are working out the bed situation. We rotated it, and now he has the spring - and didn't enjoy it much. He's breaking down. I WILL win this one.
Post a Comment