After getting her cleaned up, lots of kisses and reassurances that she wasn't going to die, she looked up and said "Can I ride my bike?" Um, nope, we're done for the day. Your nose and face will thank me later.
After a good month of no-training-wheels-bike-riding under her belt, Mya has now moved on to trying to ride with no hands (yes, she seriously tries), turning her handle bars around backwards, looking backwards or up at the sky while riding, and throwing both legs onto one side (side-saddle) while gliding. She rides WAY too fast and refuses to keep her helmet on. It's terrifying to watch. I usually just have to go inside.
But maybe one day all the tricks and thus scrapes, bruises, and blood will turn her into a hard core BMX biker who earns us lots of money. :) Maybe. Just maybe.
1 comment:
I remember you thinking how fearless Nathan was. Sounds like he taught Mya well. ;)
Post a Comment