Tuesday, February 15, 2011

All things Halloween.

Halloween.  Carmel apples.  Spooky houses.  Costumes.  Parades.  Parties.  Trick or Treating.  Good times. 4 months ago.  I never really got a good photo of all of them.  Not sure how that happened.  When I realized it, I tried to get them to dress up again.  It was a no go.  Jaida's school made them take their costumes off after the parade, then put them back on for parties later in the day.  Jaida wouldn't put hers back on.  And I made sure the school knew I thought that was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard (yes, I told them so).  It's Halloween.  Let the kids have a little fun.  I'm not terribly concerned with the quality of education on a holiday.  It's a fun day people.  And Mya was NOT Ariel.  She was a mermaid.  And was quick to correct anyone who said otherwise.  In case you can't tell, Jaida was a "hippie girl" and Carter was a skateboarder.  We're pretty creative around here.
























No comments: