Thursday, February 10, 2011

The "cabin".

We have these friends.  Friends we consider to be family (not sure they consider the same..).  Every so often we get the VIP pass to their family "cabin".  It's the cabin of all cabins in Idaho.  More like a luxury palace.  The only reason we call it a cabin is because it's in the mountains.  Other than that, it doesn't resemble any cabin I know.  Equipped with a hot tub, 4-wheelers, rafts, guns, a bazillion rooms, a twisty slide, and on and on and on.  It's one of my favorite places to go.  Especially with the Willsons.  I met Jaimi in Jerusalem.  We rode a camel together in front of the pyramids in Egypt.  It was a bonding experience.  And we will be life long friends, I'm sure of it.  Plus Jaimi married someone awesome which makes it that much better.  
Anyway, on to the "crib" pictures.

Mya eating ice in the hot tub. 


We just rode the 4-wheeler around and around the cabin, on the grass.  Yes, there's grass at their "cabin".






This face says so much to me.  Because I know her.  No one can make me laugh quite like she can.


T's hair looked like this the entire weekend.  









She illegally shot a deer here if someone wants to turn her in......


Carter's playpen while we shot guns.  Figured he was safer in there.




The cabin from above.  


View of palisades lake from above.


Can you believe I get to spend forever with him?   Good thing he can make me laugh too.  :)



You can't tell, but we're coming out of the twisty slide.  The very dark, very fast twisty slide.


The MTV "crib" (that's what Mike and I call it)














So. Much. Fun.  When are we going again???

1 comment:

April said...

Lookin forward to the day the Fitz family gets to crash the party!