Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Beach

Here's a few pictures from our fun at the beach. We went almost every day and Mya probably ate enough sand to create her own beach in her stomach. Nasty.




Jaida and her "boogie board." She was adamant that we take that thing with us EVERYWHERE!



Mike catching a wave boogie boarding.




I wasn't allowed to take a full body shot of him with flippers and his mask on so I just got the feet.




Yes, at one point, we had to hide from the sun. . . .that was nice!









Munching on the sand. You'd think she'd learn it was nasty after the first time, but she consistently put it in her mouth everytime we went to the beach. Whatever.

1 comment:

Jillyn said...

Needless to say we are totally jelous of your vaca! Looks like so much fun! I am not sure why kids love to eat sand so much but hey as long as they don't cry about it neither will i!