Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random Stories

A few funny Jaida stories. I know, I usually don't have many of those. :)

When we got to Hawaii, the first thing we did was head to the beach, obviously. Upon seeing me in my swimsuit for the first time in a while, Jaida looked me over and said "Mommy. You have little boobies like me." She said it with enthusiasm and excitement that at least one part of my body was the same size as hers. Thanks for noticing J.

The other day I was walking through the hall and Jaida came running up behind me, slaps me in the butt and says "Get your big bootie out of my way." Kids do wonders for the self-esteem.

We were driving in the car last night and it was actually quiet in the car (a very rare occurrence). Out of nowhere, Jaida said "That's the way God made me. . .fat and chubby." What?!

3 comments:

Brit H. said...

Ha ha. She cracks me up! I have to tell you, Em keeps asking if she can go to Jaida's house again. She also insists that we listen to music and have a dance party. haha. Thanks again!

Jacqui said...

That's great! Love it. Olivia has a thing about how she's "gaining weight" now. She'll push out her belly (what belly?) and say, "see, I'm getting a little chubby now." Yeah, from a girl who has 10 lbs. to every 12" of height...

Allman Roca said...

Don't you just love the honesty of children. What if adults were that honest. I guess we all would be friendless:)