I love all your hawaii pics. We are saving flight miles to go someday. Thats a lot of flight miles for a family of 6. Your brothers posts are funny. Pretty entertaining. Question here- how did you get photo shop cs3? I have used it but our free trial is up!! Berkley still thinks Jaida is his girlfriend:) cya later
I've just been to Jeremy's blog. He is HILARIOUS! I was dying reading about the "Mouse God" and the Pelvic Exam. I have been going back to your blog to read about the football roster, but haven't made it through it all yet. It's super funny and ingenious, really. I am glad you recommended reading his stuff. I am loving his blog. I am going to have to become a regular, I can tell. SO FUNNY!
Mike and Lindsey - I am not sure if you remember us, we lived in good ol' White City with you guys. We came across your blog. Your family is beautiful. Glad to see everything is going great with you guys. The Mabey's
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
7 comments:
I love all your hawaii pics. We are saving flight miles to go someday. Thats a lot of flight miles for a family of 6.
Your brothers posts are funny. Pretty entertaining.
Question here- how did you get photo shop cs3? I have used it but our free trial is up!!
Berkley still thinks Jaida is his girlfriend:)
cya later
Seriously can they be any cuter, great photo's Linds!
Cuties. You've been tagged again--check my blog. I know, the tag games can get old. However, it's a new tag and it's fun!
Way cute pics - love them!!!
I've just been to Jeremy's blog. He is HILARIOUS! I was dying reading about the "Mouse God" and the Pelvic Exam. I have been going back to your blog to read about the football roster, but haven't made it through it all yet. It's super funny and ingenious, really. I am glad you recommended reading his stuff. I am loving his blog. I am going to have to become a regular, I can tell. SO FUNNY!
Mike and Lindsey -
I am not sure if you remember us, we lived in good ol' White City with you guys. We came across your blog. Your family is beautiful. Glad to see everything is going great with you guys.
The Mabey's
Amy. . .of course we remember you! Do you have a blog? If so, send me the address so I can check it out. You can e-mail me at ltross17@yahoo.com
Post a Comment