My girls won't wear bibs when they eat and I got tired of scrubbing stains on clothes. . . .so, I take their shirts off when they eat. Either that or I pretend I have little boys sometimes. :)
I love all of your stories and those farm pictures are amazing. I didn't know you were moving! When you get settled - let me know- we are ready for a play date. Isn't moving such a pain?!
cute picture. we do the same thing with our kids--until they're almost five! Ethan now refuses to take off his shirt because he wants "MY CLOTHES ON!" as he puts it. My girls never cared! So, Eth gets to wear his food on his shirt. Oh well.
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
2 comments:
I love all of your stories and those farm pictures are amazing. I didn't know you were moving! When you get settled - let me know- we are ready for a play date. Isn't moving such a pain?!
cute picture. we do the same thing with our kids--until they're almost five! Ethan now refuses to take off his shirt because he wants "MY CLOTHES ON!" as he puts it. My girls never cared! So, Eth gets to wear his food on his shirt. Oh well.
Post a Comment