A few weeks ago we went up to Morgan to visit one of my friends that I met in Jerusalem. She came to visit her family for a few weeks so we met her up there and spent the day. Can I just say I love small towns. I don't want to live in one, but they're fun to visit. Care free, relaxing, fun, fun, fun. Here's some pics from the day. For more pictures of our adventure and pictures of the cute farm check out my photo blog
here.



2 comments:
I love that Mya is on her tiptoes with her head turned all the way around backward to look in the hole. Very cool pic of Jaida with the Tonka trucks.
We have good friends in Morgan, too, so I am sure they know your friend. The Andertons. ? Small world, so ya never know.
So cute Linds. Love the one where they're all looking in the barn or whatever it is. I don't think I've ever seen Mya crying.
Post a Comment