Monday, April 7, 2008

More poop stories

So apparently this was a bigger event than I gave credit for since it's getting back to me from sources who were not present. . .so I guess I better blog about it.
A few Sundays ago we were eating Sunday dinner here at my parents house. Most of my siblings were here and we had finished eating and were sitting around the table talking. the kids were in the backyard playing (because it was the ONE day out of the year it wasn't snowing. . ugh). Jaida's cousin, who is her age, came in and started whispering in her mom's ear. She got a little louder and said "Jaida has poo in her mouth." Being the age she is, we didn't give what she said much credit.
A few seconds later Jaida came walking in the house with her mouth slightly open. Then I hear Mike say "Is that DEER POO?!!!"
Sure enough, Jaida had a mouth full of deer poo. I made no reaction as I knew that's what she was going for, but with a house full of people, two of which were my brothers who are strangely interested in anything poo related, she got just the reaction she was looking for.
Then I hear Mike say "Oh. . .it's in your teeth. That's disgusting."
Not only was it IN her mouth, but she had apparently chewed a little bit.
The kicker to the whole thing is I have no doubt she had the whole thing planned out. . .if I put this poo in my mouth, just imagine what kind of reaction and attention I'll get! And sure enough she did as the story has now been passed around and people continue to ask "You ATE deer poo?" And she gets this little smile. . . .
Big sigh.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Oh...oh...oh...(laughing out loud)...oh, that is bad!

Jacqui said...

PS When are you up for a girl's night out so we can keep poor Steph sane? Let's plan it!

Nichole said...

ohhh that is horrible! Hey Lindasy how are you? Are you guys still hous esitting for your parents? Your girls are growing up sooo fast! Guess what my girls have the same Easter dresses...weren't those so cute...and the price was AMAZING!!Your baby isn't a BABY!!What darling girls though!