Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dyson

So it looks like the vacuum consensus was to buy a Dyson. Um. . .I'm not sure if any of you Dyson lovers know that those vacuums cost $500!!! yea. Probably not spending $500 on a vacuum. Maybe when I'm a millionaire. :) But thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh come on, you can spend I won't say how much money on a camera lens or photoshop program, but not on a vacuum? LOL just giving you crap.

Jacqui said...

Costco has one for $300-something. I am telling you, though, it is the best nearly $400 you will ever spend. No kidding. We went through two $250 Hoovers in a year (Thank you, Costco, for taking those babies back), so I broke down and bought the Dyson. It is seriously amazing. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. You should try someones before you buy cheaper.