Monday, May 12, 2008

Vacuums

I need a new vacuum (is that spelled right. . it looks weird) and I have NO desire to do a bunch of research on a good one. So help me out. That includes all you blog stalking non-commentors. Please. Tell me what to get. That i can afford. :) My house hasn't been vacuumed (maybe it's two c's instead of two u's. . . or is it just one of each. . .I'm generally a really good speller) in over 3 weeks. Gross. Help.
Thanks.

vacuum
vaccum
They both look wrong. Hmmmmm....

8 comments:

Brit H. said...

Vacuum. Double U's, you were right. Anyway, we have a Dyson and it is fabulous. I DID do the research and it got great reviews. It really sucks! ha ha, just a little vacuum humor. K, anyway, I got it on a Woot, did you ever see that post on my blog? You should read it. Anyway, I am rambling. If you can find one that you want at Linen's and Things, I have a 20% off coupon. Let me know!

Mommy McD said...

It is spelled Vacuum. Good job you got it right. Mark and I have a Dyson. We absolutely love it. Just like the commercial says it never loses suction. I've sucked up fingernail clippers and other such objects with it and it takes it like a pro! (I do try to pick up the floor before I vacuum, but Braxton thinks its hilarious to throw things in front of it and watch it get sucked up. Kids...)

Mommy McD said...

It is spelled Vacuum. Good job you got it right. Mark and I have a Dyson. We absolutely love it. Just like the commercial says it never loses suction. I've sucked up fingernail clippers and other such objects with it and it takes it like a pro! (I do try to pick up the floor before I vacuum, but Braxton thinks its hilarious to throw things in front of it and watch it get sucked up. Kids...)

Rebecca said...

That is pretty gross Linds :) I have been researching because I would like a new one too. We have the same one that you apparently had and I am not loving it. Anyways, I have heard lots of good things about the Dyson like your friend has, but I also liked the Oreck that your mom has. Let me know what you decide. I have been contipalting it for several months, but at least I do have a vacuum and my house has not been going without. LOL. Hey by the way, my photo teacher liked one of my pictures so much that she want a copy to hang on her student wall in her house and ONLY the very best student shots get hung there. It still wasn't worth the time. But I am done and possibly going to take another one. She said I should probably look at getting CS3.

Amynikki said...

I also agree. Dyson is the way to go. If you are looking for cheaper, then go with a Black & Decker, the bagless kind. It works well and you will get a few years out of it for about $45. I just bought a Black & Decker to get me through until I can buy another Dyson. My kids broke the Dyson...Long story, anyways, I hope this helps!

Amy

Hacking Highlights said...

So I'm one of those blog stalking non-commentors. I'm Brit Hughes sister, Megan. Anyway, we bought a cheap one (under $150) that says right on it "Outcleans Dyson by 60% at 1/2 the price"--take that Brit! It's a Eureka The Boss Smartvac. It also says it's a Consumer Digest Best Buy. 12 amps, wide track. I think we got it at good old Walmart. There you go...cute blog by the way..I love it! You and your girls are so funny!

Ann said...

Linds. I have one word for you. Dyson. It will change your life.

Jacqui said...

I'm with ann. Dyson will change your life. Haha. Seriously, though. Go for gold. You'll never look back...