Some more funny things my girls do.
When Mya wakes up from a nap, she doesn't cry. She usually sings until I come get her. Same thing in the mornings. Either singing or she talks to herself or says "melmo. . .melmo. . .melmo"
Jaida absolutely HATES the freeway. Anytime we get in the car, the first thing she ask is "Do we have to go on the freeway?" If the answer is yes, it is immediately followed by crying, whining, and "I hate the freeway." The whole time we're on the freeway she ask "Are we getting off yet?" No explanation for this.
Jaida also gets really upset when I wash the sheets on her bed. She asks who messed her bed up and then cries that she wants her bed back together.
J also dresses herself each morning. She picks out the outfit. I'm trying to embrace her independence. She generally does a pretty good job. Except yesterday when it was 95 degrees and she had on a longsleeve red and white striped shirt and bright pink and green shorts. And yes, I let her wear it. Who cares. :)
She's also very particular about how her hair is done. My hair skills are pretty limited so hair time in the morning can be quite frustrating for both of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment