Jaida: "Mya, look over here. . . put your head down a little bit. . . .perfect. . .no look this way. . .at me. . . .MYA. . .now say 'episode'. . ." (No idea where "episode" came from. I nearly wet myself when she said it though)
Mya: "CHEESE" (she kept saying that over and over)
Then Jaida realized I was there taking pictures so she decided to "take" some of me.
Then she managed to get Mya down on her stomach to do a few poses.
Looks like I have a budding photographer on my hands.
3 comments:
Ha ha. That is so cute! I love that Mya just cooperated.
I love it! That is why we as mothers need to watch what we say and do all of the time. We always have eyes and ears watching and listening.
Lindsay,
Part of the subdivision behind Lowe's is in my ward. We got split a year ago and the other half of Ivory is the other ward. I am now in the 34th, but was part of the 36th before we split, so you should either be 34th or 36th. We meet at 9am and they are 11am. It's a small world. I live just up further north of Ivory. So I will definitely watch for you. Sharon Price
Post a Comment