Friday, June 6, 2008

In her own words

Normally I don't try to encourage behavior like this by video taping, but Jaida is neither encouraged or discouraged by anything I say. She just does what she does. So I figured her telling what happened was far better than me.

What I really wish is that I could have video-taped Mike's reaction when he found out what she'd been doing.

Thankfully the air conditioner seems to be fine.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Love kids, especially breaking things in the new house. Nathan has managed to break the railing on the stairs, shattered the light cover on the ceiling fan, and has broken several light bulbs by kicking them with the soccer ball. Hey, I think I almost bought that same table. If not the same very similair. Very nice

Jacqui said...

Can I just tell you that I have been thinking about this all day (I read it this morning)? Hilarious.

Steph said...

Gotta love it - I hope you still have a functioning AC. We just had to fix ours - not cheap!