Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WEBSITE!!!!


Finally!!! The photography website is finished. I'm not sure who came up with HTML coding, but seriously. Thankfully it wasn't as hard as I thought (using a template), but VERY time consuming. Regardless. . .it's done. Tell your friends about it. Thanks.

Oh, the address. www.lindsayrossphotography.com Clever I know.

4 comments:

Devyre' said...

Hey Lindsay,
I found you through Britt's blog. I am so new at this blog stuff my cousin at work had to show me what to do. Angelle Price has a blog marakeshbiznaretfamilia.blogspot.com. I didn't know you did photography. You are amazing!! Take Care.
Love,
Devyre'

C*K*J said...

Lindsay--- Your photography is amazing and your website looks great! Sharon said she saw you at church last week! You're practically neighbors! I love it!
We need to get together for lunch soon. Our trip was AMAZING and I was so glad for your "tips". I'll be down for a dentist appt on the 23rd???

The Staggs said...

Lindsay Thueson!!! ... I can't believe that I found you on here. I am loving this blogging craze. I only wanted to make a blog so I could be cool like everyone else, and look!! It led me to you in my first attempt at snooping around. What a beautiful family! Thuesons do tend to make pretty babies.
Alright, so I love the photography work. You are amazing. Wish you were here so you could work some magic taking some pics for my fam.
Oh well, you win some .. you lose some. Get back to me soon and fill me in on all the juice. :) And tell your wonderful brother and family hi. ...Seriously though, can this really be considered a comment? I need to stop already.

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds,

I saw that you commented on my blog...so glad you found me. Ever since our lunch, I have been wanting to do one. I figured if you could find the time, anyone could! You inspired me!! I am so bad at actually updating it, I am trying to be better.
I look at your blog all the time, you crack me up:)(I guess I could be called a blog stalker haha) And, your girls are the cutest.
Talk to you soon!!