. . .not really. At least I hope people didn't say that.
Mike and I have officially made it SIX YEARS!!! Happy Anniversary to us.
We ate a romantic breakfast around the kitchen counter--cinnamon rolls. Yum. Then Mike spent the morning fixing sprinklers, and I spent the afternoon and evening shooting a wedding.
Truly the romantics!
And now is my cue to write all the reasons why I love Mike, but I don't want to make the rest of you feel bad because my husband is cooler than yours. So I'll spare you. But he is. . . .cooler than anyone else's husband.
Here's to six years and many, many, many more to come!!!!
Maybe one day I won't be lazy and try and track down a picture of us on our wedding day. Then again, maybe not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats LInds and Mike!
Hey I just linked through your blog somehow... don't ask me because I am not sure I could repeat it. Anyway I stumbled on, read it, and just thought I would say hey!
Hey!
Also, after reading your request for blog advertisement, I have decided to put you on my blog. Watch out I think like 6 people read it, so you are about to get really busy.
But one question... instead of the boat ride how about camera advice when i get my very own real camera someday?? Canon or Nikon? and why? One day, we must discuss.
Post a Comment