Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random

Jaida's version of unloading the dishwasher. Take them out of the dishwasher and line them up all along the counter. It's a start.


Both of my girls LOVE heels. And I don't own any. Because I'm tall enough. And because I'm sure I'd roll my ankle. So when they found a pair in Nana's dress-up box they begged to "borrow" them. Here's Mya asleep with them on. And Jaida has shed many tears over not being able to wear them to preschool.




Baby dolls can keep these two busy for hours. I don't get it. But I don't have to. I'm just happy it keeps them entertained. Which is why we own so many.






This little lady LOVES to bake. She asks if she can help me all the time. This is a rhodes roll she "kneaded" and then baked. Pretty nasty when it came out, but she was quite proud of her first bake.

I let her pretend to bake (which probably isn't safe because she's using my ovens--they're not on of course, but I suppose one time they could be. . .whatever). Only problem is that she uses tupperware. She loads the lower oven full of it. Thankfully I've remembered to check before I turn the oven on to pre-heat, but one of these times I'm going to forget and there will be melted plastic everywhere. Not good.

No comments: