Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yes, he's that awesome.

Need I say more about Mike now? I did NOT give him my blog password. But I'm not surprised he managed to hack in. Clever boy. But now I can call him a blogger. Which he's not a fan of. :)
Thanks to all for your birthday wishes. Turning 30 sucked as bad as I thought it would. My actual birthday and birthday presents were great, but having to say I'm 30 is painful everytime.
I get winded carrying the girls more than 20 feet, my knees make this really scary sound when I climb stairs (I'm not exaggerating here--Mike won't walk next to me going up the stairs because it makes him sick. I probably need to get it checked out), and I had a suspicious looking mole on my right arm, which my dad inspected, poked at for a second, and then ripped off (yes, I said ripped off) with his fingernail (ew) and told me it was a skin spot (ew). I'm old. And it's sad.
Good luck to the rest of my friends who are leaving their 20's behind. It blows.

1 comment:

Mieka said...

i love how candid you are. :)