Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This is why I don't mop.

Mya was eating corn and goldfish for lunch. She accidentally dropped the corn on the floor (at least I think it was an accident) and it exploded all over the kitchen floor. She thought that was pretty cool so she purposely (and I know it was on purpose because I watched her do it) knocked the fish on the floor, clapped for herself, and hollered "Booyah." And then Jaida nearly wet herself from laughing so hard.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

good times, good times.

Rebecca said...

corn and goldfish for lunch?

No permit required said...

Mopping is overrated -- by a long shot!

Mommy McD said...

Awesome. 'nuf said.

Allman Roca said...

Umm yah....YOU SUCK!!!

kristin said...

If I didn't know you better I would say you spend all day cleaning up messes. If it isn't food, it is mascara, and make-up right!! and I love that all Cheryl commented on was you suck!! Hilarious- I think this is going to be a blog love hate relationship between you too!