**Get Jaida to sleep in her own bed, ALL night. She likes to snuggle with someone when she sleeps.
**Put away the 6 loads of laundry I did yesterday (Mike folded them all for me last night--yes, he's that cool).
**Hide anything liquid or anything that squirts that has potential to damage carpet, furniture, bed spreads, clothes, etc. so Mya can't find them.
**Do the same with markers, pens, etc. to prevent writing on walls, couches, doors, and the most frequent "art pad", the tile in the kitchen (she colored about 15 of the tile squares with a marker).
**Sort the thousands of pictures I've taken of my girls so I can print them and get them into a book (not a scrapbook--I don't have the patience for those).
**Finish the first-edition of my blog-book. It's taking far too long.
**Mop the kitchen floor. Boo. Such a waste of time.
**Get the "foreign body" out of Mya's ear. She was complaining of ear pain last Friday so I took her up to my dad's to have him look at it. She had an ear-infection, but then he paused and said "Something's in there." Um. what? At first I thought he was kidding because that's how he is, but he sure wasn't. Then he said "It doesn't look like an insect." I'm not sure if that was supposed to comfort me or not. We have to wait for the infection to go away and then we'll explore what it is and try to get it out. I'm sure it's going to be a lot of fun for all of us.
**Edit the 5 sessions I'm behind on while I have a 2 year old saying "mom, mom, mom " every two seconds.
**Run. Because I'm grossly out of shape. Our treadmills been broken (until about 30 minutes ago when we had a guy come fix it).
**Teach Mya to NOT stick her hand in her poop. Not sure where to even begin on this one.
**Figure out how to entertain my two girls all day, with no preschool, and no outings, while it's freezing outside. It's going to be a long day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aren't you glad you write these things down? The crazy thing is, even though it seems like a list of "easy, mundane" things, I bet you don't get even a fourth of them done (love that vote of confidence?!). Haha. You know it's true though, or at least that is how MY life goes every day.
Let us know what you pull out of Mya's ear. I'm interested...
hey, are you making your blog into a book? I'm interested...I need to do that as well. what company??? let me in the know.
Post a Comment