Currently, Mya is sitting on the toilet, stark naked claiming she has to poop. I just went in to check on her (because she thinks she needs to sit on there for a half hour and I'm not staying in there the whole time). She looked at me and said "Go out. Close the door. Yock (lock) the door." Hmmmm... Nothing but trouble behind closed locked doors with that girl. And Jaida's in there "cheering" her on.
This is all 10 minutes after Mya just threw up in the sink from coughing. I know the look, the sound, the body-language by now so I was able to get her to the sink before it came out. The puke buckets are upstairs by the beds.
Time to get out of the house. So grateful for a sister who's house I can crash anytime. Here we come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment