"Mom. I'm cold. I need a long sleeve shirt on."
"Mom. I'm hot. I'm sweating. I need to take my clothes off." (these two phrases were within 10 minutes of each other)
"Mom. I need some water."
"Mom. I need some apple juice." (?)
Cough. Cough. Cough.
Cry.
"Mom. I need my binkie."
"I don't want a blanket."
"I'm wet."
"I don't want to. I want the pink one." (this is Mya crying and talking in her sleep. No idea what she was dreaming.)
"Mom. I need a drink."
"Mom. I need to puke."
And this morning I awoke to the sounds of a chair scooting across the tile downstairs. Came to find Mya trying to get some candy out of the cupboard.
Notice there were no "Dad's" in there. :) All-in-all a pretty uneventful night at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Fun night! Emma was up all night too. Hot, cold, fever, earache, headache, mom, mom, MOM!!! etc. Like I said-fun. Anyway, she is not modeling, she and a couple of friends in the neighborhood just wore some of the dresses for a spot on a morning show on tv on Friday. One of the girls mom's owns Shabbybaby.
I totally thought you were going to tell us about your nightmares... Thanks for the spray bottle suggestion! That seems to be the major anti-monster answer. That and setting traps. We're going to start with the spray - I'd catch myself in a trap and forever scar Braxton.
Post a Comment