But ready for school to start. I've had a million little girls at my house EVERY DAY and my house is destroyed. All the time. So this year, I'm welcoming school. And a break from the madness.
Cute pics! I am actually sad they're going back to school this year. It does get easier when the kids get older and more self-sufficient. Or else I am just used to the mess by now! HA!
Hey! I'm Lindsay. I'm creating this space to keep me accountable to living an intentional life and inviting my kids into a better story. A place to discuss life and lessons that help me (and hopefully others) in all areas of my life. I'm also working to build a community of people who are deliberate about living and believe in using the internet for good!
3 comments:
I have a ton of stuff. That will be perfect for you since both of my boys were born at the same time yours will be. Email me your address. It's yours.
Congrats!! (And um, where have I been?:) I'm proud of you for doing this again. Have you been so sick this time??
Love these picts. But I always love your pictures!
Cute pics! I am actually sad they're going back to school this year. It does get easier when the kids get older and more self-sufficient. Or else I am just used to the mess by now! HA!
Post a Comment