Monday, August 24, 2009

Tibble Fork

One cloudy Sunday afternoon, we decided to head up American Fork canyon to the lake and have a picnic. Because it's a shame to not enjoy the mountains we're so close to!










Stinking string cheese is so hard to open.









Love these next two of the girls. They get along soooo well. Seriously. They do. They're very good to each other. And Jaida is an excellent big sister. She is very aware of Mya. I hope it lasts.












I really do come to all the events with my family even though there aren't pictures to document it. Some rare moments of me in front of the camera.



Picture courtesy of Jaida. She could barely hold the camera up it's so heavy.



Kids don't come any cooler than this one.




Photo courtesy of Mike. He was trying to show ME how it feels to have me around all the time with a camera. :)


















"Girls. Go stand by dad so I can take your picture." Stand, climb on. It's all the same.




And then it started pouring. And we had to run. Each of us holding a kid. Not easy.


Back safe in the car. We watched it rain over the lake for a little bit and then headed home.







A fun, fun day.

1 comment:

Jaimi said...

OH....mountains. Beautiful, beautiful mountains...and non-prickly grass and evergreens...oh how I miss them. Remember that time we went camping in that canyon and saw some sort of UFO streak across the sky? One of my best memories to date...