Thursday, August 6, 2009

St. George. In pictures.

Every Memorial Day weekend we go to St. George and stay at the Green House. It's a restored pioneer house with it's own pool and tennis court. The John Thueson's all go and we look forward to it every year. We've been going since I was 7 years old. A tradition I hope that continues well into the future.

Here's our weekend. In pictures.





She almost fell asleep this way. Several different times.








My dad and his brother, Craig.








Jaida and her second cousin Lily sporting matching swimsuits.






Jeremy and his girlfriend, Ashley. Hopefully one day sister-in-law Ashley. :)









The bunk house. I spent many fun hours in there as a kid so it's fun to see my kids doing the same.


St. George temple.








My cousin, Todd, and his daughter, Lily.




Mya lived in the water. In her little tubes. Seriously, all day.




My dad eating his breakfast in the hot tub.


Teaching her doll how to swim.


As you can see, she really likes me to take her picture. Love you Mom!




The queen on her throne.




The important things on the trip. Tunes.






Snow cones poolside. That's the life.


An unsuccesful venture in kite flying. Wind helps. we didn't have any.







The entertainment. . .diving through tubes. Tanner got stuck in the tubes. Head in the water, feet sticking out. He panicked. We laughed. It was great.








Somehow we didn't get a picture of everyone together. I was pregnant sick the entire weekend and just didn't have it in me to round every one up. But we had fun. Lots and lots of fun!!!

Looking forward to next year.

4 comments:

Devyre' said...

Loved all the pictures!!! Sorry you were sick but it is a great reason to be sick!!!

Jacqui said...

Looks like a blast! Favorite pictures: your dad eating breakfast in the hot tub, the kids all lined up at the end of the pool in their tubes and goggles, and the four-decker guys-on-shoulders.

Ash said...

Love these pictures. That was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad we were able to go. Talk to your baby brother about getting you a new sister-in-law. I'm game. ;)

Brit H. said...

My favorite picture is the one of Mike and Mya. I love pictures like that.

Looks like fun! D.C. was fun with you too! Sorry that you didn't love it as much as we did. Ha ha.

PS- Craig's been bugging me about a boat. Did you put him up to this?